I’m proud to announce the release of the new online tool to convert Cubemaps to panorama tours : www.vrto.me
Share all your VR work easily to your client by creating a VR tour in few clicks.
With VRto.me you are able to view your cubemaps in full quality on desktop, mobile and all the available headsets such as the GearVR, the Oculus, the Vive and all the google cardboards.
Cubemaps are the best way to unwrapping pixels and offers a much better and sharper quality than standard equirectangular panorama for the same amount of pixels.
The best quality available is finally at the finger tips of any user that uses VRto.me.
VRto.me offers other keys advantages :
- Virtual tour, from one spot to another using hotspots.
- Online hosting and sharing.
- Online hotspot creating with easy management. (hotspot are icons in the VR environment that alows you to change from on 360° to another)
- Various skins and hotspots selection.
- Custom skins and custom hotspots are available for a full custom branded tour. The custom skin will be listed as part of your available skins to choose from so you will be able to use it as much as you want on any other project.
- No need to code anything, it’s all done automatically in one click.
- Available credits can be used for any project, one cubemap conversion uses one credit, no matter if it’s all in one project or in different projects.
- Credits don’t have any limit in time, once you buy them you can use them whenever you want.
- No differentiation is made between mono or stereo cubemaps, one cubemap conversion will use one credit, that cubemap being mono or stereo.
It works great with Vray, Corona, Octane, FStorm and other renderers that support cubemaps rendering.
“It is an amazing quality and easy to use tool for all Virtual Reality publisher. “
John Happé VFX supervisor
“With www.vrto.me you are able to view your cubemaps in full quality on desktop, mobile and all the available headsets such as the GearVR, the Oculus, the Vive and all the google cardboards.”
Christopher Nichols Director of Chaosgroup Labs
Happy rendering and hope you’ll enjoy true VR as much as I do.